Transportation of Dangerous Goods –
This one-day course is designed for individuals responsible for training workers who may be involved in transporting, handling, shipping, receiving or supplying dangerous goods.
Course topics include:
- classifications of dangerous goods
- applicable safety markings and means of containment
- shipping documentation requirements
- developing and/or maintaining a site-specific TDG program
- Dangerous Occurrence Reporting and accidental releases
- worker training
- enforcement, penalties and fines
This course has a written exam component. Participants must achieve a minimum score of 70% for course certification. Certification allows the trainer to conduct TDG training using ACSA materials. Trainers must re-certify every three years.
To request a refund or transfer, notification must be received two (2) business days prior to scheduled course date or payment will be forfeited.
Using the student entrance please check the board/TV screen and report to your assigned classroom. Check-in starts at 7:30 am. The course begins at 8:00 am.
Government-issued photo ID is required for course attendance.